Dhillon Motorsports, formerly known as Smog Man Test & Repair, has been servicing the community for over a decade. We want you to know that during these uncertain times, we are remaining open to serve you. We know how difficult times are dealing with the scare of COVID-19 and how it is effecting our everyday lives. Even with business shutdown orders and shelter in place mandates in California, auto repair is considered an essential business.
Auto care is an essential need because people in our community are relying on their vehicles to get to work to support their families or get to the store to buy supplies to keep their loved ones fed and healthy. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff by putting new protocols in place.
Measures we are taking to better serve you and prevent the spread of COVID-19 include:
- We will be taking appointments only. This will allow us to schedule in a way to allow social distancing to take place. Limiting customers allows us to sanitize all surfaces after each client.
- We recommend customers to drop-off the vehicle and we will contact you once the service is complete. We understand this may not work for everyone, therefore our waiting area is still open. To ensure the safety of our clients, our waiting area is sanitized after every client and allows only one client at a time.
- We are doing touchless registration and taking customers’ verbal authorization. Our credit card machines are being sanitized after every use.
- All vehicles are being wiped down before and after every service. Seat covers are being used on every car.
- Any staff member feeling ill will not be allowed at work for the duration of the quarantine period.
- Our number one priority is to keep our clients and staff safe, please stay home if you are feeling sick.
Thank you for your continued support. We are all in this together and will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation. We will follow guidance from public health officials/government and ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Please stay safe and our prayers go out to our nation. We will come out the other side stronger than ever.
Please contact us with any questions or if you need assistance - we're here for you!