Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection in San Jose, CA
Don’t Get Stuck With A Lemon
Buying a new vehicle can be a daunting and stressful experience. What if the dealer is being dishonest about the quality of the car? What if you invest in a new vehicle only to find out that you just purchased a money pit that will always be in the repair shop? At Dhillon Motorsports, formerly known as Smog Man San Jose, we want to help you buy with confidence with our pre-purchase inspection.
When you have narrowed down your car search, bring it to us and we will give it a full, non-bias, thorough inspection so you know exactly what you are getting into. When you come in for a pre-purchase inspection our team of skilled, expert mechanics will make sure that you leave with everything you need to make the aright decision.
Pre-Purchase Inspection Checklist
A few of the things that we look at during a pre-purchase inspection include:
- Overall condition of the vehicle – When you are buying a used car you typically have to take it on good faith that the vehicle is in the condition that the seller says it is. Don't. Let us give it a look to verify that it truly is running well, has little wear and tear, etc.
- Equipment function – You want to know that all the bells and whistles of your new-to-you car are working properly.
- Diagnostics – If your potential vehicle shows a long list of error codes, you certainly need to know that before purchasing or even bargaining.
- Hidden issues – There may be issues with the vehicle's frame or engine that you can't easily spot or check, but we can.
- Previous repair work – If the car has been repaired before you'll want to know if the work was done correctly or if it could pose a potential issue further down the line.
When you choose Dhillon Motorsports, formerly known as Smog Man San Jose for your pre-purchase inspection, you will be able to go back to the seller confident in your decision to purchase the vehicle or continue your car shopping journey. Call us today to make an appointment or come by to let our mechanics check your potential vehicle out before you make your final decision.