The state of California has one of the strictest policies when it comes to smog test for cars. California has one of the highest levels of pollution in the whole world as per surveys. Key cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego and San Jose requires car owner to have an enhanced smog check and help the state control pollution.
- Try to take care and change oil yourself at frequent intervals to avoid damage.
- If you have been maintaining your car's engine, you will not have any problems with the smog check. Don't wait for the time if the smog test center to take care of your engine or to change the oil in your car.
- During the smog test, do make sure that the engine is not hot or else the car might not pass the test .
- Drive for a few miles around before you have your car gets checked. Take out all the heavy things that are there in the car and can put extra load on your car's engine, this will prove as an advantage.
- It is also very important that you check your gas cap before you have your car checked. Get it refueled if needed.
- These small things are also very important if you want to get that smog certificate.
There are many service centers for getting smog test done in san jose
The Smog Man Test Only, Center has been serving the Willow Glen and downtown San Jose area for over 7 years. We are well aware that nobody is excited about having to do these inspections, so with that in mind we try to keep it as easy as possible. Our reputation is that of quality service, dependability, competitive pricing and just good old fashion honest hard work.
Getting is smog test is a must, for it is your moral duty towards your state and your city.
Call Dhillon Motorsports, formerly known as Smog Man San Jose for an appointment today!